Yoga class New Lambton
About this event:
What to Bring to Yoga?
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing – like tights, cotton pants, shorts, t-shirt.
- Have a reasonably empty stomach – best if you haven’t eaten within 1 – 2 hours of the class time.
- Water (if you are a thirsty sort of person and more so in summer).
- Bring your own Yoga mat (we do supply them however it’s so much better on your own mat = your vibes).
- A blanket (to sit on for meditation and to cover your body when cool in relaxation – also as a Yoga prop for certain postures).